Property Management Services
- Make property management recommendations based on existing rent structure and leasing policies
- Perform tenant screenings as well as complete credit and reference checks
- Market, advertise and show vacant rental units
- Negotiate and complete lease agreements with tenants
- Collect rent payments, security deposits, and late fees
- Ensure compliance with all lease provisions
- Handle tenant/client relations and communications *24/7*
- Implement and perform eviction procedures
- Review the physical conditions of rental homes and properties to develop maintenance schedules
- Contract and manage maintenance and janitorial services
- Pay operational expenses from rental income and keep records
- Provide a monthly statement of income expenses with supporting bills and net check
Powered by Signature Real Estate Alaska
Property owners who are interested in offering their homes to potential renters and investors looking to get involved in the Alaska rental market need to be able to offer affordable and top-notch rental units that attract a diverse range of tenants. Signature Real Estate Alaska provides comprehensive property management services to owners who are new to the rental market and for veteran investors with large property portfolios.
Our staff can help you find the right tenants for your rental homes as well as take care of all the daily property maintenance work.
We’re here to help YOU.
We are happy to tailor our services to meet your needs.
TO VISIT OUR EXCLUSIVE SIGNATURE REAL ESTATE ALASKA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PAGE, CLICK THE LINK BELOW & TAKE A LOOK AROUND!